Finding freedom from life’s hurts, habits and hang-ups.
As we go through life, each of us is faced with, hurts from other people or ourselves, habits that mess up our lives and hang-ups that cause us pain. Often we can find a way through these, but sometimes we “get stuck” and can’t always identify why. Celebrate Recovery offers a way to freedom. It has been instrumental in freeing and healing thousands of people, helping them find a life worth living.
- Bibically-based recovery though Jesus
- A 12 step program running over 9 months
- A celebration of God's healing power over our lives
Celebrate Recovery can provide:
- A safe place of belonging and sharing
- A safe place to identify and work through issues causing pain
- An opportunity to find support through an accountability partner and a ‘sponsor’
Celebrate Recovery will not:
- Attempt to counsel participants
- Allow its members to try to ‘fix’ you
Celebrate Recovery offers a way to freedom from things like:
Over-work | Over-spending | Addictions | Alcoholism | Eating disorders Grief | Guilt | Anger | Rage | Fear | Anxiety |Relationship issues | Abuse Co-dependency | Insecurity | Perfectionism | Insecurity | Hypochondria Lying | Pornography |Controlling behaviours | Procrastination | and more...
A typical course evening:
8.00pm Worship & teaching of the evening’s theme
8.45pm Sharing in single sex small groups around the evening’s theme
9.30pm Celebrate Recovery Café
This year's course will run from mid September (starting 25th September) to mid July on a Tuesday evening at The King’s School, Witney. Cost is £40 which includes course workbook, refreshments etc…
Want to know more?